Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Alder - District 1 - Madison Common Council

Hello, my name is Brian Driscoll and I would like to earn your vote to do the job of Alder of District 1 on the Madison Common Council.  I hope that you will read my posts, ask me questions, and look for the answers. While listening to neighbors and friends in District 1 there have been a few main ideas . . . .

Quality - quality of life maintained through efficient government services and support.

Community - community economic development and development of community identity.

Connections - connecting with neighbors, friends and family to support public safety through strong relationships.

Other specific issues that I will be discussing in the future:
Public Safety
Economic Development
Communications
Budget/Taxes

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Please come back and post questions.
-Brian

Brian Driscoll
Candidate for Alder - District 1
Madison Common Council

No comments:

Post a Comment